I had initially made a very short trial video of me inking in part of the troll. This is a much longer and hopefully better follow-up in which I ink the troll’s head. You can also get a measure of how slowly I work from this. I’m afraid I didn’t quite manage to finish the entire head for the video, but I hope for better pacing and editing in the next one, if and when I manage it.
I have also learned that the video is blocked in some countries by EMI due to the music I used (Satie’s Gymnopodies 1, 2 and 3, performed by Aldo Ciccolini, for those interested), so here is the silent version if you are unable to view the above.